Back to School

Unlike many others, I do not reminisce about school. I don't miss it at all.
Which is why I thoroughly enjoyed putting together this treasury and reveling in the knowledge that I am not one of the poor little suckers that have to go back to classrooms soon...

Nana na!



This treasury is my entry for the Non Team Treasury Challenge #40.


pic
Vintage Alarm Clock

pic
1980s vintage School Girl cotton tie neck blouse

pic
for words and things 8.5x11

pic
Lucite 1950s wing frame spectacles

pic
Greer's Bedroom At Black Walnut Manor- Limited Edition Print

If you are an etsy addict like me, you can join in the Nonteam Treasury challenges too, just have a look at the Nonteam blog

Do you miss school?

Comments

  1. I'm with you, when I was growing up my mom always said, "When you're older, you will wish you could go back to school!". Well, I'm 30 now, and there is still no way I'd want to go back. I'll take a job over school any day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts