Woodland Decorations

Do you like my decorations for December? With most of my recent jewelry and textile work inspired by fairytale forests I think these folded paper pine trees and red squirrels are perfect for my market stall table next month. Read on for the how-to for this woodland inspired tablescape


Sunday DECEMBER 2nd at 
Coffs Harbour CEX, Vernon St
9am -2pm 


Yes, I'll be there! Thistle and Fox is part of the Ginger Kelly Studio stall. 
We'll be up the back, quite close to where we were in August if you were at the last Made with Love market at CEX Coffs. 




What you'll find at our stall: jewelry, plushies, art prints, postcards and heaps of greeting cards on sale with special market day offers so save the date & come along for the greatest handmade Christmas shopping event in Coffs Harbour!

So, do you want to know how to make a forest of trees for your own table this Christmas? You'll find the tutorial via marthastewart.com (of course) 



And the red squirrels? Well, I modified the pattern a little so the squirrels could stand alone but you'll find the templates here



Comments

Popular Posts