Etsy Makers, First Edition

Since I joined Etsy over 5 years ago, I've admired the work of many other creative makers and their beautiful Etsy shops. 
With the loss of the Treasury making feature on Etsy I've been feeling something is missing in the creative community. The sharing of other peoples talent should never be thought to diminish the success of your own work and I've always loved curating collections of some of my favourite makers from the Etsy marketplace. These makers and their shops deserve a mention here as some of the inspiration behind my own creative endevours. 
When I'm dreaming of making things with my hands, its these beautiful colours and textures I'm striving for. It's these shopfronts that inspire me to keep working at my creative business to continually improve my brand and skills in product photography and design. 

Keep doing what you're doing. Your work is wonderful 



Nearly September
www.etsy.com/shop/nearlyseptember

 
Holli
https://www.etsy.com/shop/holli


Gardens of Whimsy
www.etsy.com/shop/gardensofwhimsy

 
becca stadtlanter illustration
www.etsy.com/shop/beccastadtlander

  

Ocean Swept
www.etsy.com/shop/OceanSwept

 
Eye Poetry Photography
www.etsy.com/shop/EyePoetryPhotography

Claylicious
www.etsy.com/shop/claylicious


 
ThatOldBlueHouse2
www.etsy.com/shop/ThatOldBlueHouse2
  

Wassupbrothers
www.etsy.com/shop/wassupbrothers

Amber Alexander
www.etsy.com/au/shop/amberalexander


Fiberstory
www.etsy.com/shop/Fiberstory

 
BriarwoodCo
www.etsy.com/shop/BriarwoodCo

Keep an eye on my blog - Etsy Makers Second Edition - will be posted next month. 

Until then, take care of yourselves and each other
xox

Comments

Popular Posts