Launch of Thistle and Fox

To simplify my shop design and keep my product lines organized I created a new label specifically for my textile creations; fabrics, hair accessories, garments, children's toys and clothing.

Say hello to Thistle and Fox





Thistle and Fox will predominately be available on Etsy but I will also have a few selected items available from my bigcartel.com shop. 

Some designs are one of a kind, others are part of limited edition series. All my fabric designs are available per yard though I will be encouraging custom orders and wholesale for all my textile designs. I love creating original prints for fabric. It is something I have wanted to do for a very long time as I was always so frustrated in going to fabric stores and not being able to find a fabric like the designs I had in mind for one of my creations. Being able to have my own designs printed on beautiful natural fibers such as organic cotton, linen-cotton blend and silk is a dream come true! 





Comments

Popular Posts