Craft Show Display Ideas 001

As I'm in somewhat of a creativity hiatus while I'm still unpacking & settling into my new home I thought I'd share a few of the ideas that are keeping my brain ticking over while I'm doing all these mundane home tasks and  looking forward to my next craft show...

These craft show booths are really inspiring & I love the clever ideas people can come up with when they are trying to save on the cost of their display while making their handicrafts look amazing!

found here , Source

Using natural elements and raw timber blocks and shelves is a simple but beautiful way to display nature-themed items
found here

A vintage suitcase, slices of timber with the bark left on, branches & a natural looking jewelery tree. This display makes great use of varying heights and textures to highlight their items

You cannot beat brown paper packaging and a simple black stamp for your shop logo... perfect!
found here
Bunting and banners of vintage fabric scraps: another easy & inexpensive option for decorating your booth
found here
Wood slices, stumps, branches and artificial turf! I love this display

found here
A mirror is essential if you're selling jewelry so why not make sure it fits in with the theme of your stall? This beautiful vintage framed mirror is quirky & perfect for this display of retro vintage style accessories by That Vintage


found here

found here

I love the shop sign!
And here is another great way to add signage to highlight  individual items...

found here


All of these images and more can be found in my collection of craft show booth ideas on Pinterest

Disclaimer:
The images in this post are not my own and I attempt wherever possible to link back to where the images were found. If you see an image that belongs to you & you would like to correct the source link or have it removed from my blog please contact me, I am happy to oblige. I do not intent to cause any harm or offence, I simply love collecting inspiration and sharing your marvelous work with others.  






Comments

Popular Posts