Big Changes at Thistle and Fox Fabrics!

How would you like free shipping on all fabric orders?



For many months, I've been worrying over rising shipping costs and the terrible exchange rate of the Australian dollar and the effect this has been having on my little design business. Thank goodness for the amazing news I received today! Thanks to Spoonflower I can now offer all my lovely Etsy customers a much faster order turnaround time on fabric, wallpaper and gift wrap printing. AND free standard shipping. AND discounted Express Shipping! 
How do I express how much this means to me? Dear Spoonflower, I wish I could bake you a great big cake and send it express right now.


1. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING WORLDWIDE


Applies to all orders of FABRIC & GIFT WRAP from my Etsy Shop.

Fabric is printed to order & shipped worldwide by my fabric printing partner Spoonflower, located in the United States and Berlin (for European orders).
SHIPPING TIME* = 3-7 days in the USA, 3-7 days in Germany, 14-21 business days for Australia, UK, Europe and other International destinations.

* the time is takes for your order to reach you will depend on your location, local postal services and customs processes. Once shipped, the speed at which your parcel travels is not in our control. This aspect has not changed.




I live and work from my cottage studio in Australia. All handmade items are made with love in my studio and ship from me via my local post office. Made to Order supplies such as Fabric, Wallpaper and Gift Wrap are designed by me then printed to order by the professionals I carefully selected to work with.

If you live in Australia & would like your fabric to be shipped from my Australian studio, allow an extra 5 days (on top of the standard 7 day production + 14-21 days shipping time) for me to process and ship your order + you will need to add the Studio Upgrade** to your shopping cart before checkout. This lets me know you would like me to personally check your fabric order before shipping and wrap it up especially for you.

** Available soon. Contact me if you would like to add this option to your order now. 

Rest assured, that when your fabric is sent directly to you from the United States it is thoughtfully wrapped and safely packaged but it does not come gift wrapped with a handwritten note from me or my business card. Though it is still a very special parcel & I'm sure you will love it as much as I do! 


2. Faster Turnaround Time


All fabric orders will now be printed within 5 business days and ready to ship within 1 week of ordering.

That takes a full week off the previous production time! For my Australian customers this makes a big difference to how quickly you will receive your orders.


SHIPPING TIME* = 3-7 days in the USA, 10-14 business days for Australia, UK, Europe and other International destinations.





3. Express Shipping Upgrades


If you would like your order to arrive faster ie. within 8-12 business days of your order date, please send me a message before checkout & add the Express Order Upgrade to your cart then checkout as normal (more info below).

Orders within the USA will arrive in 8 business days.
Orders from Australia & other International orders will arrive in 12 business days.

Express Order Upgrade

There is a drop down menu. You will need to select the option that corresponds to the contents of your shopping cart. For example, if you are ordering up to 1 yard, choose the ONE YARD OR LESS ($10) option from the drop down menu.
If your order contains 2 yards or a large collection of fat quarters, choose the TWO YARDS OR LESS option from the drop down menu.

If you happen to choose the wrong option during checkout I'll contact you so we can adjust the order. If I'm unable to contact you or you don't reply to my message within 48hrs your Express Order Upgrade will be refunded and your order will be printed and shipped as a Standard fabric order.

Why? 

Because I don't want to delay your order any longer than necessary and I need to make sure that the express shipping charges I will be paying are covered by the express shipping charges that you selected & paid for. Does this make sense?

How can you make sure that your order is processed smoothly? 

Stay in touch. Make sure your supplied email address is correct and that you look out for any messages via Etsy within 24 hrs of placing an order.


If you have any questions, please contact me.




Comments

Popular Posts