Printed on Demand vs Custom Handmade

As a fabric designer and maker of handmade homewares and baby things I am often asked whether I make bed sheets? or do I make duvet covers? or can I custom print gift wrap paper? 

The answer to almost all these questions is typically Yes! 
and then I need to explain in lots of detail the where, how, why and how much for each item. 

To make all our lives a little easier I thought I'd write a list here of all the items that can be printed on demand or custom handmade by me. Then, when I have a little more time on my hands I'll add links to where you can order such things & there you can see all the info & pricing

  1. Printed on Demand = printed with any of the designs in my portfolio. Made by people other than me. Orders handled by other people. 
  2. Custom Handmade = fabric printed on demand, sent to my studio & then I use that fabric to create something for you. I handle your order from start to finish. 
so here goes, a non exhaustive list of everything I know of that can be...

PRINTED ON DEMAND


Fabric
Gift Wrap Paper

Wallpaper - traditional, commercial and woven* peel & stick varieties.
*Woven wallpaper can be used as contact paper - for crafts, decorating furniture, wall decals

Stationery
Stickers
Notebooks
Journals
Greeting Cards
Calendars

Clothing
Cut & Sew printed patterns for dressmaking, kids clothes, accessories - via Sprout Patterns.
Sprout also has a 'white glove service' for some items so they can do the sewing for you! 

Leggings
T shirts, Tank Tops, Hoodies & Sweatshirts
Scarves
Mini skirts, A line Dresses
Baby & Kids T-shirts, onesies (long or short sleeves)

Tableware
Coffee Mugs
Travel Mugs
Coasters
Serving Trays
Cutting Boards
Tea Towels
Napkins
Tablecloths
Placemats
Table runners

Bags
tote bags
zip pouches
backpacks
duffel bags
Laptop Sleeves

Device Cases
iPhone cases, skins
Samsung Galaxy cases, skins
Laptop skins
etc...

Bath
Bath & hand towels
Beach towels
Bath Mats
Shower Curtains

Living
Curtains
Throws
Cushions - Square & rectangular
Wall Clocks
Rugs
Floor cushions
Wall hangings/tapestries (decorative printed textiles)

Bedroom
Pillowcases
Duvet Covers
Sheet Sets
Comforters

Wall Art
Canvas
Metal
Wood
Framed Prints
Unframed giclee prints
Posters
Murals


CUSTOM HANDMADE



Kids Bedroom & Nursery
Play mats
Pillowcases
Duvet Covers
Single Bed Sheet Sets
Cot Sheets, Bassinet Sheets
Muslin Swaddle Blankets
Cot & Bassinet Blankets
Cot Quilts/Coverlets
Kids Bed Quilts & Coverlets
Change Mat Covers
Moses Basket & Bassinet Liners
Change Basket Liners


Living
Curtains - Rod pocket or tab top curtains only. 
Throws - muslin, jersey, linen, velvet
Cushions - Square, Round & Rectangular
Floor cushions
Wall hangings (decorative printed textiles)


Tableware
Tea Towels
Napkins
Tablecloths
Placemats
Table runners



Other Handmade, No Printing Required: 

Macrame
Plant Hangers
Wall hangings
Lanterns

Comments

Popular Posts